Substitute Teacher Qualifications
Once cleared through MCOE, please complete the following requirements:
- Complete a short questionnaire to request to be added to our sub calling system (Frontline)
- Provide mandated reporter certification dated after July 1 of current school year to the Human Resources (HR) office. Please allow up to 2 weeks for an email response from the HR office and Frontline. The email will include log-in instructions and additional requirements to complete.
To substitute for Livingston Union School District, all of the following must be completed:
- Clearance through Merced County Office of Education (MCOE). For clearance information and application, please visit the MCOE website.
- Possess a valid 30 day-Substitute Permit or Valid Teaching Credential
- Fingerprint Clearance (processed through MCOE)
- TB Clearance
- Mandated Reporter Training Certification dated after 7/1 of the current school year.
- Sexual Harassment training that is SB1343 compliant.
Please submit certificates to Cynthia Caldera at [email protected]
NOTE: We will not add new substitute teachers after Apirl 30th. If you sign up after the April 30 deadline, you will be added to the list in August of the following school year.
SUB RATES FOR REGULAR CERTIFICATED TEACHER
Full Day: $160 per day....Short-Term Assignment
Full Day: $190 per day....Long-Term (starting on 11th consecutive day in the same assignment)
Half Day: $ 80 per day
SUB RATES FOR EARLY CHILD DEVELOPMENT TEACHER
Full Day: $104 per day
Half Day: $57 per half-day/ $13 per hour
**After the first day you sub, please email [email protected] to set up an appointment for paperwork.
For questions regarding the Frontline system, please contact Veronica Jensen at: [email protected]
For questions regarding payroll or pay periods, please contact Berenice Guzman at: [email protected]
A teacher takes a hand,
opens a mind,
touches a heart, and
shapes the future.